PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2015, 11:46
Johnny F@rt Pants

Location: Either the back of a sim, or wherever Crewing send me.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Interesting times

I have kept myself to myself for quite some time here, which those of you that know me will know that I have found hard given some of the drivel that has been raised by certain forum members, particularly the ones who appear to wish the hand that allegedly feeds them a great ill.

I know that improvements can be made throughout the business, but show me a business where this isn't the case. The "droves" of pilots leaving is hardly a surprise to most of us, after all it is BA that are hoovering up and Jet2 is not alone is losing crew. Some have left for other pastures, I know, but they are few and far between.

Nobody seems to have shown any interest in this bit of news relating to Jet2 and it's relationship with BALPA from last week.

Bird & Bird wins landmark case relating to the scope of collective bargaining with trade unions | Jet2.com

That seems to have cleared up the situation and the Jet2 management involved in this can now concentrate their efforts towards moving the business further forward without the distraction of having to be involved in meetings about court cases etc etc.