PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Appointments
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2003, 04:01
Toulouse Grasscutter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ex-V

Good grief, did you start in the cabin crew world the moment you were born? What have you got against people having an opportunity to start a 'dream career'. This appears to me to be a gripe because you didn't get chosen, perhaps??? Or maybe a dis-illusioned EZY employee who feels that the need to chuck the toys? Do you know what their contract obligations are with EZY... maybe it was EZY's idea, can you say for sure it wasn't. Get a life!

Just for your information, I have worked for Airline Appointments before, on contract at an airline that went belly up in Dec 2001, based in STN. That airline (god bless them and those that have moved on to make a success of a new starry eyed airline!) went bankrupt and could not pay their bills to Airline Appointments for my (or my colleagues) salary. Not only did Airline Appointments pay our salary, outstanding holiday and expenses, but they (RH you know who you are) gave us a lift to the airport (LHR), sold the car we had bought over here, and helped us settle the affairs that we had been left with....at no cost to us. As far as I know they got nothing from the administrators to cover it either!

These guys did their best in the chaos that hit the aviation market and I would recommend them to anyone.

Maybe they got something wrong to upset you..'homesick rae' but can you honestly say that you have been perfect in everything you do????

So come on Ex-V, a little more insight into your bitterness so that we can ignore it please.