PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2015, 13:20
BaronVonBarnstormer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to say that I agree with da0092. The DEP scheme is not competitive like the FPP. If your good enough then you'll end up in the hold pool. There are 100 places up for grabs on the FPP. Giving information to another candidate about what to expect at the assessment will disadvantage other candidates. Not only have you basically told every candidate that reads pprune about one of the aptitude tests but you've also suggested a website where you can practice and you've not even attended yet...
Anyone with working fingers and google can type in "Pilot" and "Aptitude test" and get to that site. I'd be surprised if 99% of the people reading this haven't already done so.

The only information I have at the moment is exactly the same as what everyone else has at this stage and only way I can get any advantage over anyone else is to prepare, prepare and then maybe do some more preparing.

To be honest i'm not actually worried about any of the other candidates at this stage, all I and everyone else can do is go in there and give it my best possible performance and hopefully that will be enough.

Now this isn't going to descend into one of those fruitless squabbles that takes up valuable forum space so I will go back and remove the posts and consider the hatchet buried.