PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 24th Apr 2015, 06:56
KRUGERFLAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear,

If you got into this ****hole as Second Officer and got your Command, kudos to you. About Evian, Nuts and Orange juice and crazy Air crew Notices, ask EXPERIENCED Airline Pilots who are still in QR and joined before 2006-7.Please Stop this Psycologic bull**** about complains in life. QR sucks and that's the reality. The only guy that I saw saying amazing things about QR, is that guy from training that I guess is a Captain now. He WAS F/O from Europe back in 2006
DON'T ask for Evian Water on your flights as a Commander and the pre flight without your cap on.
I wish you a great career and later a real Airline to fly.
Use them as they use you.Stay on the assigned fleet as Captain, if you change, the bond time will reset.
A320 opens a lot of doors everywhere. Don't fall for B787.
Lot of my friends did and now are f.
Better to stay in the A320 and they will push you free to 330/350.

Regards

You are probably one of those who complains about everything in life so let me correct you on some of the stuff in your previous post:

- Command is moving pretty fast at the moment. I joined as a second officer about 6 years ago and got to 4000 hours about 3 months ago... just did my command assessment flight!

-By confronting an instructor is NOT going to affect your command. I am one of the famous guys here who walked out of a sim check during the break because the instructor was an

-I have an orange juice and nuts on all my flights. If you are a nice enough person and don't think you're the king of the jungle just coz you have a couple of stripes on your shoulder, you can get anything you want from the crew provided the pax don't want it.

But you are right about the bond though.... [/QUOTE]