PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet change aircraft config and sell extra legroom seats twice ?
Old 22nd Apr 2015, 19:04
BHX_SLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PAXBOY - I think we are at risk of thread drift and entering in to a discussion that I mentioned I really wanted to avoid as stated in my first post. i.e. People talking about the airline industry being the hardest in the world and how hard passengers make it for an airline to operate (not my exact words, but definitely the message).

Your article refer to something very different, I certainly was not trying it on !

I booked and paid for a service option which didn't materialise - FACT

I was initially told I was wrong and proved with copious amounts of information that I was correct and that was finally acknowledged - FACT

I was offered no gesture, I had to demand some recompense, to get the money back for something I wasn't going to receive, i.e. to restore the balance. I do acknowledge that easyJet did offer me an up front seat and they did "as a gesture", refund my full seat reservation fee. - FACT.

I am home safely after arriving at Gatwick 5 mins early with a fantastic crew on board looking after us. This is appreciated.

I am now wiser should I choose easyJet for my next flights to Cyprus. No A319, always A320 and be vigilant on the seat plan offered when booking.