PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Tech Interview Books & Interview
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2015, 15:18
aviationknowledge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Airline Transport Pilot book is highly recommended

I have the Airline Transport Pilot - Complete Note collection myself and I can highly recommend it. But it does depend on what you are looking for.

This book is for professional pilots who are either interested in revising all their ATPL knowledge or for pilots who are willing to learn beyond the scope of a normal CPL or ATPL program. I have gone through the book several times and the information in it is very concentrated. It is ideal for getting as much information as possible in the shortest amount of time. I recently used it to prepare for an airline interview, which went very well, and I was able to revise all 14 ATPL subjects in 12 days.

I have read other books also, like ACE the pilot interview and EASA professional Pilot Studies but the ATP book is by far the best one. Can for an interview but also far beyond.

Hope this was helpful...

You can find reviews on Lulu.com/spotlight/carstenborgen (thats where I went) and you can also see all the book formats available as well as previews on the books official website: The ATP Book | Complete Note Collection