PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Apr 2015, 08:18
foswillruletheworld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can ask any question by pm. If it is kind of question that can help the guys, i will share the answer here.
You can get an upgradable economy ticket. If there is empty seat in business class they will upgrade you ticket during boarding at the gate.
FlyingKratos i understand you completely. That is an ocean and none of us have the time or patience to study all.
We had one guy studied from Ace the Tecnical Pilot book, also one friend of mine in the company did the same and passed.
I have started studying from ATPL from bristol. I mean atplonline. despite the fact that it is a huge source of questions, 70% of the questions are useless for QR exam. So you need to eliminate the questions which are useless and which are definetely operation objected.
As an example for principles of flight they do not ask you about propeller angle of attack or some other thing, however they ask you a lot abour slats, mach trim and aerodynamics. I am right now compiling some questions which are asked at the atpl exam of QR. I will share it for free when ready.