PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2015, 18:01
turboseven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
- Why happens this now, and not two years ago, for example?
I do not know. I believe that many have concluded that it is to put pressure on the unions to move on with the CWA. I doubt that even your current management is that masochistic.

- Is the loss of license rate consistent with the sick rate? Could be this related to the rosters and our way of life i.e flying round the world in five days, sometimes three times per roster? Yes/no
Burn-outs and depressions would probably be a better indicator. How many LoL's does CLX have in year nowadays? Have the underlying diagnoses been related to the workload?

- This absenteeism is consistent with the dozens of drop offs of the last two years? Yes/no
Drop offs?

- Are ground people treated the same way or are only the pilots? Yes/no
I guess would answer no, if you are pilot.

- Could the same guy who made the infamous ‘wing wave’ have the ethical background and strength to take such actions? Yes/no
Good one. Was he not fired?

- If some people were taken unjustified sick leaves, would not make sense to invite them for a coffee without cookies session and try to find a different solution? It’s not better to give them unpaid leave, part time or early retirement, being cost neutral (of course)? It’s not better to invite them to leave, even? It’s not better to do this ratter than damaging the image and reputation or the company? Yes/no
Even better: complete prevention. How? IWBFIK.