PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2015, 06:34
Alcione

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, I’m a discipline supporter, so everybody has to be treated equally. For a given input, you must have the same output. Let me say that I like your Socratic way of explaining your point of view. So let me give some others. The readers are very smart, so we can allow them to have their own point of view.

- Why happens this now, and not two years ago, for example?

- Is the loss of license rate consistent with the sick rate? Could be this related to the rosters and our way of life i.e flying round the world in five days, sometimes three times per roster? Yes/no

- This absenteeism is consistent with the dozens of drop offs of the last two years? Yes/no

- Are ground people treated the same way or are only the pilots? Yes/no

- Could the same guy who made the infamous ‘wing wave’ have the ethical background and strength to take such actions? Yes/no

- If some people were taken unjustified sick leaves, would not make sense to invite them for a coffee without cookies session and try to find a different solution? It’s not better to give them unpaid leave, part time or early retirement, being cost neutral (of course)? It’s not better to invite them to leave, even? It’s not better to do this ratter than damaging the image and reputation or the company? Yes/no

Last edited by Alcione; 20th Apr 2015 at 06:59.