PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2003, 16:44
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?

Let me be the first to admit that when Winstun started profusely posting on this forum recently, I thought he was an no-talent, envious wannabe who had nothing (much) to offer...actually a lot like moir

However, a couple of weeks down the track, and with a LOT of persuasion, Winstun is slowly revealing the true self, beneath that shy, modest exterior.
Initially he revealed that he ONLY held 5 ATPLicences, and was rated on several corporate and airline type aircraft - just another pilot!!
But NO!! With the cunning of a leopard stalking its prey, Winstun has divulged that he is a highly skilled assassin, capable of dealing Death with his bare hands to ANY who might even appear to be a possible threat to his charges - the passengers...from Winstun himself, "I do not care for the mental state, age, intent, or ANY other reason/excuse of hijack attempt or any implied threat, no matter how small.....Let this be a clear warning to all potential perpetrators: there MAY be people of my capabilties on YOUR flight."

Furthermore, this true man of steel has shown his humanitarian side, having performed medical operations from a text book no less. Again here's how Winstun modestly revealed another of his deepest secrets, "Although I have performed field surgery using textbooks during war special ops, only out of necessity. And yes, I do have extensive medical knowledge, so what?......many a soldier and civilian are thankful to me for saving a life or limb during special ops in the late '80s. It is not something I think about much these days.."

There were times when the D & G forum was lacking in "sparkle" - until Winstun came along...now, instead of checking in every few days, I find myself checking in a few times a day so as not to miss any of Winstun's truly amazing accomplishments.

So I therefore propose a Winstun Fan Club, in honour of one of mankind's truly UNIQUE individuals.
In the words of the immortal Winstun,
"I REST MY CASE!"