PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all those looking for a new job.
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2015, 14:01
jas24zzk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Andy,
If you are using an IT guru, then you can take it even further.
You could set up a job application form online, that a potential employee fills out.. so many options here, it almost boundless..

A job app form can be put to use to be almost fully automated.......i say almost fully automated because at some point you need to review the application and perhaps interview the applicant.

But you can automate it enough that applicants that don't have your minimums are actually sent a rejection email...or even taken to a page that tells them then and there they don't meet the criteria...you don't even have to tell people what the criteria is.

I'm no computer guru, but even I can code the basic framework for this..it would take me about 2 weeks part time. Knowing what needs to be done, if I was a guru working full time on it, i'd expect to see something to present to the client in 2 days maximum.
-------------

I applied to a major insurer not so long ago for a position, and the first 3 interview stages were online and automated. No CV/Resume was submitted until stage 5, which was the first face to face.