PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our old friend GoldenEaglePilot
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2015, 10:07
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G

Like many here I gave a small amount believing it was to a good cause but the price of a meal for two was not the damaging aspect of Krellin

It was the way the thread was used as a witch hunt against honest, long standing pprune members who had their names dragged through the mud and the problem with mud is that it sticks and at best stains

You tried to defend yourself and delete delete delete as the powers that be protected every word said by Krellin in the name of their crusade cause and internet hits.

I appreciate that PPRUNE was taken in by this man but the Kangaroo Courts allowed and held within the forum was disgusting and yet no sign of an apology from PPRUNE as to what happened and may I add was ALLOWED and CONDONED to happen by pprune who are also guilty of allowing disgusting behaviour in the forum which broke every rule of their own code of conduct.

So who was found Guilty? I am afraid in my eyes and many here not just Krellin and still no signs of a comment or apology and maybe that would be appreciated by many?

Last edited by Pace; 17th Apr 2015 at 10:21.