PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Apr 2015, 10:03
Black Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
samca

Its very a simple

Do the work, smile and be positive and you will have no problems at all.

Make sure you read what you have to, Part A, FCTM, Part C and MEL bits and know your SOPs and scan flows. Be prepared.

Horror stories are normally from those that expect to be spoon fed and have an axe to grind. Those that don't have any problems simply get on with life and don't waste time or energy here posting crap.

If after you arrive you find this place is not for you, simply do your time and move on. I work with many who have been her 10 years plus and who are happy have no intentions of leaving.

If you plan to come here and bitch, make sure you have someone to bitch too as many are not interested in listening to anyone who is not mature enough to deal with their own crap. Deal with it or move on.

Been here 6 years now and have no reason to look elsewhere yet. Take each day as it comes. I am happy with my job (320 fleet)

Best wishes and good luck to all wanting to come here. Hope you receive good news sooner or later.