PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SO Cathay with family.
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2015, 00:39
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blowback, maybe you are right. I hope you are! But look at it from a more distant perspective: our job is clearly defined, fly from A to B. I certainly see an increase of cold blood anger lately, I hear explecitives when talking about management, and I hear threats of leaving or early retirement. But they are just that: threats. I do not see a compromise of safety or lack of efficiency, I do not see people refusing discretion.

Arfur, don't forget, you (sort of) invited me 😎

Cxorcist, I do not care about seniority numbers. I do not see a crew shortage, and so every B scaler leaving and getting replaced by C is a win for the company, not a loss as you imply.

Why do we talk now about housing for B suddenly, Rod et al?? Where did that come from?

It is because YOU guys started it.

YOU guys keep on telling the C scale guys how bad, how unfair, how insulting their package is. For years I hear that in the cockpit, the sorry, emphatic look on your face when you talkto the poor, deprived SO.

Now you get what you have sown.

Demands like the one from baggagecart above is what you get in return.

Plus they will vote down even reasonable pay increase offers ( 10 % plus in 3 years plus 5 years LoLis not bad, it just isn't)

You primed them for years for more, now deal with it.

Congrats!!