PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our old friend GoldenEaglePilot
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2015, 23:56
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have had no involvement with any aspect of what is being posted here other than the specific case of Crellin's latest conviction with which I was personally involved.

That said, what strikes me about this whole business is that Crellin managed to con a large number of people who would all have thought that they couldn't be fooled in the way that they were.

Couldn't have happened to you? I thought that too, but it happened to me as well!

The only thing for which I will claim credit is, once I realised what he had done, was having the determination to pursue him to the bitter end regardless of commitment, effort and cost.

The point I'm trying to make is that now everyone knows for absolutely sure that he is a crook. At earlier stages in the saga, some people thought he might be, and I congratulate them on their perspicacity: it's a shame for me that I didn't realise quite how perspicacious they had been at the time! 😳

In my defence, I can well remember several people here, long after I had sent this crook money for Jerblu's family, still posting positive comments about GEP. Why on earth didn't one of those posting now about how they knew about him all the time post something then or, if they felt they couldn't do that, send me or anyone else saying positive things an email or PM?

Actually, I'm almost glad nobody did because, once he had conned me he set me on a path that would not end before I had helped to nail him regardless of cost.

I'll leave a decision on how Pprune deals with the questions raised about GTE and others to those involved, but would just say this: if we don't heal the wounds that this episode has caused, we won't have expunged the hurt that this piece of sh1t has caused to our community.

To everyone involved: please make your peace. A genuine and heartfelt apology is amazingly effective and, at the same time, remarkably therapeutic to its giver.

As I said in my earlier post: let's flush this piece of sh1t down the toilet of history where he belongs and move on!