PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our old friend GoldenEaglePilot
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2015, 22:30
Genghis the Engineer

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by dublinpilot
+1

I rarely post on prune these days, mainly as a result of how Ghengis was treated then.
Can't say that I'm deeply impressed myself and whilst I like engaging with many of the people here, I feel little loyalty now to PPrune as an entity. I was only re-instated by a member of staff at IB on his last day before he went to a new job, and I've had no acknowledgment of fault, or apology, from any member of the PPrune moderators team who could have been party to my banning. Needless to say, there's also been no new invitation to become a moderator again either - although I happen to think that Pilot DAR, now looking after this particular parish was a very good choice and I'm not sure to what extent I'd want to be part of the moderation team for the time being, given the poor behaviour from the moderator "old guard" by and large which they've continued to compound by failing to make any kind of admission of fault.

Like JetBlu above - I'd like to see this as creating a spirit of unity amongst those of us affected, or just annoyed at what happened. But, whilst most here are pretty much beyond reproach, one or two on Pprune need to show some contrition if they are to start to be accepted by me at-least, as "one of us" again.

G

Last edited by Genghis the Engineer; 16th Apr 2015 at 22:52. Reason: Crossed post with JetBlu, so added stuff.