PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SO Cathay with family.
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2015, 09:37
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kirk,
yes of course I noticed and I find it as worrysome as you, but that is not the point.
Of what relevance is the seniority list??? All that matters for them is: can we fly our planes, yes or no.
And the answer is YES. Do you think they don't plan in retirements? Do you think they get caught out by the handful that leaves?? Of course not, they KNOW the numbers, they have it right in front of their screens! Its not rocket science! It is irrelevant if I or you like it or not, but you just have to admit that ALL the doomsday calls of the last DECADE were wrong!! And still you guys are like, oh yes, but THIS time they got it wrong, THIS time its different.. LUDICROUS!!!
You are saying you would not stay if they lower your conditions further. GOOD. Because that is precisely your only alternative. Pouting in pprune leads to NOTHING.

If you want to do something while you are still here:

Stop telling SOs their package is inferior, firstly because it is not, secondly because than these spoiled kids would maybe not vote down a pay deal
- Stop listening to Americans they will leave, because they won't
- Don't EVER vote down a PAY INCREASE. Just down do it.

And to CC:
I said from the beginning it is useless like that and, unfortunately, I was right.
We must include no more discretion or forget about it. Wearing red lanyards and making a grumpy face in the briefing area is just not that impressive in the end.
Since Captains have to sign the paperwork, I suggest we let ONLY Captains vote.

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 16th Apr 2015 at 09:59.