PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2015, 11:33
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funkyt111: Congratulations - will this be your third year at Waterside? Fingers crossed for you, sure you'll nail it this time around. Back on page 149 am59fly was saying that he (as a CTC candidate) was offered morning or afternoon on 28th, so perhaps that is a shared day with all the morning slots having already been taken?

BaronVonBarnstormer: Also congratulations! It certainly is getting real - many aspects of my life are now holding pending the outcome!

LandingConfig/SpeedBird92/dreambig24/pjh2015: Oh no! I am sorry (and have been there) - but don't feel too bad about it, and use this as an opportunity to reflect on your performance and improve things for next year. You will have a massive advantage having already been through assessment once; there is no better preparation. This thread is also full of great advice - it takes a while to read the whole thing but it's a worthwhile exercise. Page 134 in particular has recent thoughts from myself and a few others around this subject.

Mlea3436/ManUtd1999: Well done and good luck!

On a more general note, has anyone had the opportunity to select an assessment on 20th or 21st? From the information posted here (which may well be incomplete!), the dates seem to be allocated as follows:

20th ?
21st ?
22nd OAA
23rd OAA
24th CTC

27th FTE
28th FTE+CTC
29th FTE+CTC
30th FTE+CTC
1st FTE

Last edited by JDA2012; 15th Apr 2015 at 12:34. Reason: Edited to reflect additional date information