PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal article on EK crewing problem.
Old 14th Apr 2015, 10:41
BigGeordie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, if Nikita isn't "allowed" to comment because she (maybe) doesn't know how the Confidential(?) Reporting System works I'll chip in. I do know how it is supposed to work.

I want to believe in it as well. I have a small niece who wants to believe in unicorns and fairies at the bottom off garden but if she is wrong about those things it won't affect her career.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I have so little confidence left in our management I don't intend to be the one who finds out the hard way that the company definition of confidential is different to mine. I suspect a lot of people think the same way I do. So I'll continue to keep quiet and keep my head down as much as possible unless something really needs to be said (and yes, I have put in fatigue ASRs in the past, and complained about the noise in the A380 CRC when screaming babies have kept me awake for hours).

Nikita has more guts than 90% of the people on here and I really hope she keeps posting.