PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal article on EK crewing problem.
Old 14th Apr 2015, 07:38
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am sorry Bymonek, I wasn't aware that you are trying to "achieve something" on a rumor Internet forum. Maybe this is why you are unsuccessful in your efforts? After all this is just a forum and after all you are taking it too seriously probably because you ignore real life actions that you can do.

On the other hand, you don't know whether I am ignorant on this subject or just avoid to comment it directly in respect towards people who do know more than me, and I choose to give just side comments in support of your viewpoints regarding confidentiality.

You were my colleague and I didn't see you standing shoulder to shoulder with me. Maybe because you have so much more to lose (including your much bigger salary) and I didn't ask you to do it, but I am not the guilty one for your sense of lack of dignity. Just a girl on a forum.

I don't read comments I am not interested in. I advise you the same.

These issues should be discussed somewhere else. In real life with relevant people. Interesting to read though. I use this forum as a source of information. And that is all that one website can ever be (forums even less). You said it yourself - I would never heard about it if it wasn't... Just my two cents.