PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meet the new boss, same as the old boss
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2015, 07:30
fastjet45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently sitting right seat on this incredible journey is not what the other half calls "romantic quality time" during her holidays, oh no much better to do a 1800 mile road trip with Rhianna and Pitbull or Bulldog or whatever the f@&k his name is blaring in my ear the entire journey driving round the west coast while the ferry pilot gets paid to have all the fun. I mean who wouldn't want to skip ferrying the newly purchased plane of your dreams and instead visit the "lovely sea lions caves in Oregon" ( they had all pissed off that day and I spent 20 bucks looking at an empty cave smelling sea lion ****) or even 4 full days "relaxing by the pool at a resort in Palm Springs with me and her sipping cocktails like normal couples do " turning out to be 4 days of me lying in 100 degree heat sweating like a damned rapist surrounded by gays, golfers and plastic enhanced grannies masquerading as cougars. Oh yeah much better than flying the Maule cross country ! Then again I didn't have a choice in the matter so no point grumbling.

Is she staying in the USA or flying back to Scotland ?