PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal article on EK crewing problem.
Old 14th Apr 2015, 06:47
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikita81

While you have had the vote of confidence from many on here, I don't support your efforts at trying to hijack a serious issue such as the one we're discussing. The reporting system we're referring to is unlike anything that would have been in place for yourself when you were employed here. I, like many, will have empathy with your frustration and the appalling way you were treated and have given you that support by various means on these forums. This is a public forum and you've just as much right as anyone to post.

However, you know nothing about this particular process. You know nothing of the facilitator nor how the reports are submitted and to whom. You also, I suspect, know nothing about their outcomes. Until you do may I kindly ask you to refrain from posting less than helpful comments or images. Many people have put considerable time and effort over many years to slowly build up this tentative trust and do not want to see what little trust there is ruined by uneducated and ignorant viewpoints. You of all people should know that the stronger the voice, the more likely it is to be heard. That's what we're trying to achieve.

If a few more of your own colleagues had been prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with you, I doubt you'd even have heard of PPRune.