PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meet the new boss, same as the old boss
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2015, 21:53
piperboy84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Why are you not flying it home yourself?"

Apparently sitting right seat on this incredible journey is not what the other half calls "romantic quality time" during her holidays, oh no much better to do a 1800 mile road trip with Rhianna and Pitbull or Bulldog or whatever the f@&k his name is blaring in my ear the entire journey driving round the west coast while the ferry pilot gets paid to have all the fun. I mean who wouldn't want to skip ferrying the newly purchased plane of your dreams and instead visit the "lovely sea lions caves in Oregon" ( they had all pissed off that day and I spent 20 bucks looking at an empty cave smelling sea lion ****) or even 4 full days "relaxing by the pool at a resort in Palm Springs with me and her sipping cocktails like normal couples do " turning out to be 4 days of me lying in 100 degree heat sweating like a damned rapist surrounded by gays, golfers and plastic enhanced grannies masquerading as cougars. Oh yeah much better than flying the Maule cross country ! Then again I didn't have a choice in the matter so no point grumbling.

Last edited by piperboy84; 13th Apr 2015 at 22:29.