PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal article on EK crewing problem.
Old 12th Apr 2015, 15:06
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've sent a complaint to the chairman after I have visited his office. His secretary told me to send it on her email address. I did so and after a while I got a warning email from now former HR manager not to write emails to HH and to communicate only with those whose names are in my termination letter.

So, we can say that everything that happened afterwards is the exclusive mistake of that secretary. She has decided not to forward my email to HH, she notified my managers about it instead and therefore indirectly caused everything that happened afterwards.

One secretary decides whether your letter or complaint is important and she filters everything. This is how stupid it gets inside EK. Nevertheless, this example is the proof that nothing is confidential in EK, that incompetent people decide about it and it is naive to believe that they use the system in any other way than to protect themselves in front of HH, who is, himself, probably unaware of the extent of discontent in his own company.