PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal article on EK crewing problem.
Old 12th Apr 2015, 09:58
Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vfenext--I did not dispute the point of what goes on here at all. I dispute the concept that by choosing to work here that WE are at fault or complicit.

Claiming that WE have not fought against the other injustices and therefore have no valid cause to fight an injustice against us is not an argument..well, at least not a a good one.

Lets look at it another way. Have 6100 gone back and done anything to fight the injustices here? Does this now mean he is responsible for what occurs here?

Are the "Westerners' who buy gas for their cars responsible?

To some degree we all are, however, it is a hypocritical stand to claim that the pilots here have any responsibility while the rest, in the West, drive their SUV's and live based on an oil economy.

The crap that goes on here is appalling. But I am no more responsible for that that ANYONE else ANYWHERE else on the planet. And that will continue, as pathetic as it is, because the globe, as a whole, doesn't push for change. The same stands true for the rest of the planets injustices as well.