PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - India buys 36 COTS Rafales
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2015, 18:45
Willard Whyte

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those, who hate India, FK OFF!
We ain't give a to other nations who can't see our progress.

LOL, no nation in the world can eradicate poverty completely! Aren't there poor people in USA or Canada? Or probably UK which was driven out by India and many other nations like stray dog?

We have got the most terrible place position on Earth and that's the reason why we need such fighters. There's terror and just terror on our Pakistan side. China and its childish behavior should not be believed upon.

By the way, I don't want to start a third world war here. We are in a modern and mature world.
I don't think anyone here "hates India". What some of us hate, and indeed India itself has asked us to stop, is sending foreign aid to a country with indigenous space and nuclear programs, and enough spare change to consider, at least, buying some pretty capable off the shelf combat aircraft.

I certainly don't begrudge India's right to any and all of the above, nor, frankly, do I give a damn about people over there sh*tting in the gutter, but I don't want MY hard earned tax pounds going there when we have capability vacations that need urgent attention - as well as a nascent, and potentially very profitable, advanced space project that may not get off the ground (ha-ha) without some form of government backing.