PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2015, 12:21
heading 125

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KLM

Just been to Europe on the KLM no spare seats to and from and also a good price to Italy via Amsterdam and worked well with just a chance for a coffe in between flights. I live local to Cardiff Airport and was home within 20 minutes of landing, even getting my case. much better than going to Bristol, 2 hours is my best record from there after landing. Surley KLM should be using the E190 on all the Cardiff flights if they are so busy. Extra twenty seats.

Security were polite and very quick. Last trip to Bristol and I queued for 30 minutes at security then had to que for 20 minutes for a cup of tea, not to mention £31 to park the car for 1 1/2 days. So good luck to Cardiff and please start shouting about what they do well.

Booked now for Milan in September from Cardiff. £70 each return so definitely cannot fault Flybe prices and their flights look like generating a lot of interest.

I must admit I see a lot of flights into and out and Bristol and think that if some of them were running from Cardiff I would use them. However, just hate that trip to Bristol and driving back late at night and don't end up booking in the end.

Last edited by heading 125; 10th Apr 2015 at 12:28. Reason: Spelling