PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all those looking for a new job.
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2015, 11:06
50 50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Chief Pilots

If you would like your applications filled out in a certain font at a certain size with no more than 147 words then send out a bloody proforma and we will fill it in. Unless training has been significantly improved, mind reading is not a pre requisite.

Having given up all hope of scoring the coveted 40k a year job I'm not at all concerned about saying that the pretentious old men that infest Australian aviation contribute directly to decline in standards that they bloody whinge about. You want the best but pay nothing, and complain when people respond to your ads?

Pilots should shop around for employers, but employers should get their perfect product walking thorough the door? No effort required? How about a realistic ad..... Dear applicant, I have a couple of flogged out old warriors and a 182, I'm offering you the opportunity to operate these for bugger all money, in a poxy old Sh!ithole and you will be forever grateful.

I don't know Skydive Andy and have never applied for a job there, but f@ck me why would I?