PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2015, 05:20
Sean Dillon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Castleford Tiger -

If you are really a director of this company, then you should be asking yourself why over 50 pilots have left this winter, leaving a significant "hole" and an even bigger training commitment for a summer only operation...

Now, due to the disgusting terms & conditions and the fact you have pilots flying your aircraft and your customers whilst paying them HALF SALARY, I don't suppose you a worried about the initial cost implications, but the medium term cost implications will be hitting you hard at the height of your summer only operation, where your summer/winter divide losses are bigger than they've ever been.

This company is a horrible place to work with a culture of panic, fire fighting, blame and does not care for its employees. The word is actually out, people are leaving in droves and quality experienced people don't wish to join!

Your comments have no substance, I couldn't careless about a Billion pound company, I'm looking at not particularly impressive figures, an operation with very little "clout" in terms of its seasonal nature and ageing aircraft costing money...this company is not a "success"! Too much change is needed for it to have a future...

CT - you must be so proud...but I also looked at your previous posts! Airliner World?!