PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Pilots have left/Leaving Emirates
Old 8th Apr 2015, 13:15
SuckItUp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure WJA.

That would be a tricky one that would involve a lengthy hybrid equation involving a heady dose of chaos theory, a factor to account for extreme levels of MGMT dishonesty and some tricky quantum way of quantifying non drinking, gym going, masters in aviation paperwork studying pilots willingness to beleive in the recruitment dvd, and non willingness to see what this industry has done to its skilled and dedicated professionals over the last 20 years or so..........

I think we'd have to go to HR for help with generating that........

I've heard that management has forecasts of it going to 10 years, yet they advertise, even on this site that the young guys fresh out of school can expect quick, wide body upgrades. I'M not smart enough for that, but my guess through experience would beleive nothing you are being told, unless your Kalman triple mix BS filter is set on maximum, and something coherent, and that will save them money or gains a staggering productivity increase at our cost comes out.

SOPS, yes that is staggering figure, 42%. Probably an acceptable amount if you are only a moderately ambitious carrier with a small yearly fleet or route structure growth. What does it mean here though???

Remember, a good Pilot knows he should just SuckItUp......