PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where did all the applications go?
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2015, 06:08
Kapitanleutnant

Here's the info on the Roadshow from LONGREACH (Received this am 8-4-15)

((When I get info on when and where, I"ll post here…))

"Deb White, from Longreach, is currently in transit to Dubai, to run a roadshow for Middle East guys (Emirates, Fly Dubai, Etihad etc).

Deb will talk them through what options and opportunities they have over here in Asia, both in China (China Southern, Hainan etc) and also other carriers (Fiji Airlines etc). She can discuss everything from what RSPs are available worldwide, for which aircraft types, what commuting contracts are on offer, and where we see things going over the next 18 months - 2 years.

She will be able to explain what is available for A380 guys, A330 guys, and B777 guys, as well as B737 and A320 guys, and also for guys with not much command / heavy time. She will be able to talk about the imminent opening of Auckland, the possibility of LAX opening on the B777, possibility of Perth opening up on the B787, and other opportunities throughout Asia.

For anyone who is interested in what other options are out there, it will be a fantastic opportunity, and one that does not come around very often. It will certainly be worth anyone contacting her and finding out when the presentation will be (actual times TBA).

Her email address is [email protected].

I would certainly appreciate if you could forward the email above to any Middle East guys you know, and ask them to do likewise - we would like to talk with as many pilots over in the Middle East over the next couple of days as possible."