PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2015, 19:45
Jet2_738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rumours?!?.....

but I can say he knows bugger all about Jet2.
...And you own the company do you?

I really hope Jet2_738 didn't use super glue to stick his jet2 Boeing posters to his wall....
Sorry, but what is that supposed to mean? Do you really think the company is going to go all Airbus? (Poor Business knowledge if you do.) This is a rumour network, Jumbo2 (read the title, of course, unless you don't know what exactly a rumour is...). The 'Big Announcement' is going to cause speculation on here, speculation that will continue until those at the top blurt it out, at what may be the Paris Air Show.

Jet2 and Jet2holidays are both very profitable, and if that means at the moment they have to use older frames, then so be it. It might be that their business model means they don't touch the south, unlike FR and EZY, who have seen that flying from London is going to earn them £££. I would rather see a 28yr old Jet2 733 come into NCL, than a brand sparkly new EZY Airbus A320 any day. That said, as LS are becoming increasingly profitable, rumour has it (have you found out what a rumour is yet, Jumbo2?) that they are looking into buying some new frames.