PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA Airlink for sale?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2003, 18:56
BAKELA
Registered User *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Missing the boat!

Kunjani Vrottels,

Couldn't be more wrong boet. I'm not a J41 or ERJ driver but happen to know al four types mentioned quite well. By the way, welcome to PPrune bru. Nice meeting you.

From my post I
I won't elaborate on what has been fought before on this forum (performance differences between the J41 & Dash 8 and the ERJ135 & CRJ200) as we all know that the J41 and the ERJ135 are superior in performance. The Canadian machines were built for snow and ice and minus temps - not for Africa
Obviously my evil comments spurred you into a reply. Bakgat man, that's what I wanted. There's far too few guys from SAX on here and it seems like there's quite a few Airlink guys around PPrune. But I won't continue the argument about performance - there's been too many posts already on the topic. Although, I must say, I've flown in all four types mentioned and the ERJ does seem to give one a lack of blood in the upper regions. Nice machine.

Not being a driver at Airlink I cannot comment on the routes you say that SAX gave to Airlink, nor can I comment on the shareholder you refer to. Who is the "Major shareholder" in Airlink anyway?

Salagahlè
BAKELA