PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Melb May Interviews
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2003, 18:46
maryjane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Andrew,

The process for Gulf was heaps easier then for Emirates, they had a walk in Interview day, and no more than 120 people turned up (including applicants for inflight chef, compared to over 1000 for Emirates, that was daunting!) and probably about 1/3 got a final interview. The final interview being with 4 other candidates, and 3 recruitment staff from GF, and going for approx 20 minutes. However, they are not so keen on Aussie guys I'm sorry.

About that pattern test, I got to my final interview early, so I saw 3 people come out before me, and it seemed only 1 did the test. I think she was the only 1 because the girl that went in after her went in 10 mintues before the pattern test girl came out. I was sitting in the corridor thinking something strange was going on because she never came out, then when she came out she said she did this test. (you know how it was in a suite in that hotel, so I guess they put her in another room in the suite).

I am pretty excited about GF. It will suck so bad if I get an offer from EK just after I arrive in Bahrain.

I guess I don't know you, because no guys made it to a final interview the day that I went.

Cheers,
maryjane