PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2015, 12:21
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MANFOD,

Skips the one looking the fool for continuing a tirade which won't be recprocated, and, lets face it, not exactly full of accurate info himself.

At the end of the day, info I am told is posted by myself here in good faith. People can choose to do what they will with anything I post.

Is it 100% accurate 100% of the time? well, no, and I have never claimed it to be. In terms of some info, I can only go off what I see/am told. Look at Montenegro Airlines. Several press releases that MAN and LYS would be new routes this year. LYS became bookable, MAN did not. My fault for that? No.

Air Canada rouge. It was bookable until 7th November at one stage, and, on emailing the airline directly, they told me that if the route was bookable year round, it would be available year round. Agaon, my fault for the backtrack? No.

At least I post info which can, in most instances, be helpful to others, instead of just being an argumentative twerp worried about which BA livery has a crest on it or if the Qatar A330 has 2 anti collision lights on the top.

Thats all I have to say about him. Any other posts aimed at me from him to which I can garner the jist via other posters quotes, will now just be reported to the mods, and, frankly, at least others are no seeing him for the annoyance he is.