PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2015, 09:22
Suzeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are a number of others which are still used for car parking which I understood would be put back to stands when the new 9000 space carpark was fully open which I think it is now.
AFAIK, the full 9000 space area has only opened in the last few days and the entrance on Shadow Moss Road has been opened up. Prior to this some of the area was not available I think.

On the issue of terminal developments and what may happen (or not), someone has mentioned shareholder approval is required. This of course would be the first major infrastructure development with "external" shareholders, which may well change the way capital expenditure is evaluated. And it also would be the first major development since MAG acquired STN, where a large stash of money has recently been invested, so that would also have to be factored into the equation.

Any investment will also have to be looked at in the context of the aviation picture in the UK as a whole including - sorry to mention it - the outcome of our friend Davies's deliberations. And of course, what will be the composition of the next UK Government and their views on aviation and airport policy?

We'll wait to see what happens next. And someone could open a book on whether we hear about the terminals or Hainan first.

Last edited by Suzeman; 5th Apr 2015 at 09:34.