PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Improve the phraseology
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2015, 14:24
BiOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Improve the phraseology

Hi guys,
I'm Michael, a 17 years old student pilot. I've recently subscribed and I find this environment much professional and adequate. I fly within a D classified airspace (LIPO - Brescia Montichiari, Italy) and I'd really like to make my communications and phraseology as smooth, clean and understandable as possible. I'm not the kind of person who likes to improvise everything, that's why I wrote down my phraseology on a sheet. The problem is that I don't really think my phraseology is correct or smooth enough, there might be things that should be removed or added and some correct, even re-ordered, to make it the cleanest possible.

That's why I'd like to ask to you, instructors, if you could possibly review and correct the following sheet containing all the communications. I'm supposing to depart from LIPO and flying above lake garda (LIMM FIR) for about 40 minutes and then heading back to LIPO.

Here's the file link for proper formatting:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzD...p0b1RBTGM/view

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

P.S. Whenever you'd be unable to download, here you are:

LIPO ATZ
→ 119 decimal 400

PARKED
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS FOR TIME AND RADIO CHECK

MONTI TOWER I-CRRS REQUEST LAST METEOROLOGICAL CONDITION

QNH XXXX, RUNWAY XX I-CRRS

PARKED AND STARTED
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS AT THE AEROCLUB PARKING, GOOD MORNING

MONTI TOWER I-CRRS REQUEST FILE ABBREVVIATED FLIGHT PLAN

MONTI TOWER I-CRRS IS A P-9-2-J-S, TWO PEOPLE ON BOARD, ENDURANCE THREE HOURS, FROM LIPO TO LIPO VIA LAKE GARDA, FLIGHT TIME 40 MINUTES, EXIT ON LONATO 1500ft. REQUEST TAXI INFORMATION

SQUAWKING XXXX, QNH XXXX, RUNWAY XX, WILL TAXI TO HOLDING POINT XX XX VIA F-E-A, I-CRRS

HOLDING POINT
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS AT HOLDING POINT XX YY, READY FOR DEPARTURE

RUNWAY XX, CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF I-CRRS

FREQUENCY CHANGE
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS CURRENTLY ON LONATO 1500ft REQUEST FREQUENCY CHANGE

WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH MILANO INFORMATION ON 124 DECIMAL 925 I-CRRS

LIMM / LIPP
→ 124 decimal 925

FIRST CONTACT

MILANO INFORMATION I-CRRS, GOOD MORNING

MILANO INFORMATION I-CRRS IS A P-9-2-J-S, CURRENTLY ON LONATO 1500ft WITH AN ABBREVIATED FLIGHT PLAN: TWO PEOPLE ON BOARD, ENDURANCE THREE HOURS, FROM LIPO TO LIPO VIA LAKE GARDA, BETWEEN SALÒ AND BARDOLINO, ALTITUDES BETWEEN 2000ft and 4000ft, FLIGHT TIME 40 MINUTES WILL REPORT LEAVING THE LAKE

SQUAWKING XXXX, QNH XXXX, WILL REPORT LEAVING THE LAKE I-CRRS

LEAVING THE LAKE

MILANO INFORMATION I-CRRS, CURRENTLY AT 2000ft, LEAVING THE LAKE, WILL REPORT ON LONATO 1500ft

MILANO INFORMATION I-CRRS, CURRENTLY ON LONATO 1500ft, REQUEST FREQUENCY CHANGE WITH MONTI TOWER

WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH MONTI TOWER ON 119 DECIMAL 40 I-CRRS, HAVE A GOOD DAY

LIPO ATZ
→ 119 decimal 400

COMING BACK
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS COMING BACK

MONTI TOWER I-CRRS, CURRENTLY ON LONATO 1500ft, REQUEST LANDING INFORMATION

QNH XXXX, RUNWAY XX, WILL REPORT JOINING RIGHT-HAND DOWNWIND 32 FOR TOUCH AND GO, I-CRRS

JOINED THE PATTERN
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS ON RIGHT-HAND DOWNWIND 32 FOR TOUCH AND GO

WILL REPORT ON FINAL 32 I-CRRS

MONTI TOWER I-CRRS ON FINAL 32 FOR TOUCH AND GO

RUNWAY XX, CLEARED FOR LANDING I-CRRS

ON THE GROUND
WILL VACATE ON LEFT, AB, A E, FOLLOW ME ON E, I-CRRS

FOLLOW ME INSIGHT
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS WE HAVE THE FOLLOW ME INSIGHT

PARKED
MONTI TOWER I-CRRS AT THE AEROCLUB PARKING CLOSING ABBREVIATED FLIGHT PLAN, THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY