PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2015, 12:23
mickey737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to virus 90 and all fellow pilots

thanks for the update pal/...obviously its taking time..But I believe with the Indigo selection 2014 a good number of pilots are going to Indigo from both the 2011 and 2013 batch...i myself am from the 2013 and I see things moving fast as our chain is ...people ahead of us are absorbed by indigo and Jet . Guyz gotten selected cant afford to say no to Indigo even if JET is only a few days Behind schedule .

About Jet Hr I can say, when I had spoken to Gloria last she said they will start the training again soon. It all got delayed because of the DGCA scrutiny on JET pilots...132 got grounded,sims,checks,examinations were taken over by them...due to which current Pilots had to work extra shifts.. but now all seems to be getting back on track.... in fact she told me its NOT at all delayed by SPICEJET guyz...Only a handful came and that too Captains...Uptill now Only 3FOs have JOINED JET from SPICE.

In regards to Typerated people she said, there will be no separate exam for them...all will come through the same channel. In 2013 also the typerated candidates who got selected were not more then 12-15 max. But surely got absorbed early. They are not happy with the Typerated candidates and that is the only reason why they are not sending us to the TRTO's individually for the type Training or only sending through their Method(Ground,thn SIM etc).