PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Sacking Tarmac Engineers
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2015, 10:59
Bacc30m6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
600ft-lb

sys4, you chose to be made redundant back in 06. If you wanted to stay in the industry you could have. Like many before your exit and many since, you could have relocated to where the work was. You chose not to and took the money.

You'd think 8 years after the fact you wouldn't feel the sense of glee by getting on a forum and throwing barbs at people that didn't throw themselves at the sword so you could preserve your job way back then.

In closing, take some responsibility for your own life and stop blaming others for where you've ended up.

About 15 jobs for 580 bring retrenched = not much choice or chance. you must have a short memory.

In closing, take some responsibility for your own life and stop blaming others for where you've ended up.

= What you are saying in other words is "don't blame me if i did nothing when you got F@#k3d over and we laughed , your problem not mine why should i care if a fellow alaea member gets retrenched , Just because we are in an association does not mean we should do anything to try to stop it, it's not like its a union or anything so why should i care."