PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2015, 09:00
JDA2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will refrain from commenting on specifics of the day I had at OAA (enjoyable and challenging once again; I am satisfied that I could not have done any more), but to cover off a few items:

- I believe that last Friday (March 27th) was the final OAA selection day. Certainly it was the latest day I could select, having already waited a few weeks to see if any later dates opened up. The booking page now shows no dates available, which seems to support this.

- (Remaining deliberately vague, those affected will know what I mean) A further task had to be conducted at home having completed the assessment day at OAA. I have received and completed that task, and would encourage everyone else to check their inbox/trash/spam/deleted items etc for it if they have not seen it. We were advised that our results would not be processed until this task was completed.

- We were asked to sign a document stating that we were available for the weeks commencing 20th and 27th April, as these were the Stage 2 dates. We will therefore have to be advised before the last of these dates, and were also explicitly told that we should hear in the next two weeks.

- It would appear that every candidate's results will need to be processed before Waterside invites can be sent out, as if sufficient candidates meet the required standard then only the top "N" (I believe "N" was 100 last year, but the assessment this year may differ) will go through; hence the interim mails sent to processed candidates already meeting the standard.

Continued good luck to all, great to meet those of you that I saw at OAA, hope soon to meet those of you that I didn't

Last edited by JDA2012; 13th Nov 2015 at 21:11.