PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A320 crashed in Southern France
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2015, 21:41
rideforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Being remembered and changing the industry'
I don't see how this incident would satisfy these words of a supposedly narcissistic mass-murderer.

After the 3 other recent crashes he is not really going to be remembered much. Even today after the Air Canada plane crash landed last night, the news has already moved on, as it has from the gigantic search in the Indian Ocean. And we moved on from that to Ukraine. Newspapers are fickle.

I think the general public are a little saturated with air disasters and other disasters these days.

And changing the industry ? Did he want to be 'remembered' by a new key code on the door mechanism ?!!!

Seems unlikely.

This was a guy that ran half-marathons and seemed all around successful. He is not going to kill himself because he had an argument with his gf. And if his eyes really were going then LH would have found him something. At least he can still run, he was good at several things.

I can imagine the newspapers have been able to dig up far less dirt on him then they would have on many other staff. Most of his acquaintances had only good things to say about him. Ask yourselves what your acquaintances would say about you.

I see no motive.

Last edited by rideforever; 29th Mar 2015 at 21:50. Reason: missing bit