PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help me with my career
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2015, 15:16
Heamhaji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help me with my career

HY guys,
Please help me make my career smooth..expecting a positive answer..pilots in this forum from india or some other nationality if you came across my thread read and answer me with patience so that'll make me more happy if I heard one....and coming to My query... let me say just I finished my 10+2 and i'm 17(m)..i'm aspiring to become a pilot..though coming across many negative thoughts and speeches.. I determined to pursue my career to become a pilot..i've a certain choices help me choose one or give some ideas or correct if I'm wrong..here are they:
1. To take IGRUA(Indhra Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) exams and train there and also besides opt a degree in b.sc. aviation...if I got selected... and tell me is it worth?
2. Or to join CAE INDIGO cadet pilot program at NFTI, GONDIA and train there for CPL and finally get a A320 rating...if I get selected for that program.. and also say whether i'll be recruited as a Jr.first officer if i'm eligibble..
3. Or go to USA and train in top flying schools like ATP(where I found that CPL training costs low than in india irrespective of other expenses) and get a boeing 737 type rating...also tell me whether as they say they'll offer instructor job raise our flying hours(say something if you've any idea about it). I also heard that CPL at ATP is not appproved by DGCA, india as the their training aircrafts like piper is not yet registered by DGCA...please comment about it if any ideas...
4. I also came across British Airways cadet programme... Is it a person from other nationality other than UK is eligibke for that programme....? If yes is it worth?
Please answer me patiently...i'm in need of your precious advise to take big leap in my life.....
THANKING YOU