PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A320 crashed in Southern France
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2015, 13:01
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Snuggles

This is the problem I see that no category of illness has been diagnosed on this individual yet a media induced blanket diagnosis will lead to a Witch hunt on pilots! Who will pay for those extra tests? And what are those test for?

We especially in corporate jets pay our own medicals which with all the normal tests are already now very expensive.

We already see knee jerk reactions and unthought out reactions to CC being put on flight decks to appease the lack of confidence in the Airlines that this incident has caused

Was this guy a psychopath? what is his particular condition that caused him to take out 150 innocent lives in a mass murder obviously with NO consideration for those poor people in his care? Depression ? I think not! It appears to be totally premeditated and planned just awaiting the opportunity

This is all far to vague and not specific Are there tests which can pin point a Specific condition that would make someone knowingly murder 150 people ? What is that condition? that is what needs to be identified and protected against not whether you have had an argument with the girlfriend or going through a divorce! Thats normal life

Last edited by Pace; 29th Mar 2015 at 13:29.