PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A320 crashed in Southern France
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2015, 12:12
MrSnuggles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If, and I mean IFF, this was indeed a planned act including concious and thought-through actions, I will be very angry and very sad. Because then this is a mass murder. And that can not, will not, never be justified.

But first: We don't have enough evidence. Right now there are rumours, innuendos and circumstantial evidence to something that might have been.

And second: In all other cases where there were confirmed suicide-murders by airplane, the employee in question had a beef with someone in the company. PSA1771, EgyptAir990, FedEx705 (unsuccessful but makes this list anyway). SilkAir185 has some convincing circumstantial evidence that this is the case. All these guys had a very special personality, one that didn't take defeat well. Most of them almost led a double life. Did this German youngster qualify to that? We don't know that yet.

What I do know is that I agree with Pace on this one. An act like this is more the mindset of a school shooter than that of a depressed person.

But to be honest... we simply don't know what really took place in that cockpit yet!

ETA: Oh yes, I forgot that Mocambique flight, can't remember the number now... Again, strange fellow with company issues.

Last edited by MrSnuggles; 28th Mar 2015 at 12:16. Reason: forgot