PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flydubai: Need to know BEFORE applying
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2015, 04:51
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Happy what as in by Pharrell?

So the issue appears to be DECs have it rough?

Oh well bit of bad luck they're having then. They get paid as Captains and they know the score before they join.

I like What2Do am 4yrs in. The rosters do indeed have lots of flip flopping from day to night for pretty much no reason other than poor rostering rules.

Hunter re most people being happy. Most implies more than half! Are you saying you think that MOST people are happy with our destinations, happy with the parking situation, happy with the bonus situation, happy without a payrise, happy with our management and the timely and accurate information they always give us AND happy with our rosters?

The guys I fly with are mostly not happy with any of the above and spend all day every day telling me that! But hey what do I know eh?

Resignations are on the increase and people are leaving to jobs that they really wouldnt have gone to a few years ago unless they were unhappy here. I like What2Do tolerate it but I wouldnt say I'm happy, I'm just better off here than anywhere else for the moment!

VT