PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A320 crashed in Southern France
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2015, 22:49
ksa83ai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Demeanor during his leg as PF

I would like to know how he behaved when he was the PF. Did he start to show maybe some subtle signs of stress before his leg, and maybe a little more during "climb out"? Based on reported news of the preflight on the return leg, the FO may not have expected to be PF at TOC. We may never learn what was the final straw. I will say that I still love being on an airplane, and have great respect for those who have been able to receive their pilot's license. In too many organizations, pilots are being treated like people with far less responsibilities. These people are required to always be on the ball. Like any other line of work, appreciation usually incentivizes greater dedication and sharpness. We the public need these ladies and gent to continue to enjoy the career that they have chosen. If we did an analysis on how different sectors, organizations, or industries affect our lives, I venture we would find that pilots affect us beneficially, far better than most others. Finally, like the rest of us, pilots are also human, but often shouldering a greater burden to bring everyone from point a to point b safely.