PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A320 crashed in Southern France
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2015, 21:17
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
f so, strange that he allegedly flew the plane into a sparsely populated mountain rather than into one of the many huge towns in southern France.
Mike Hotel

There was a very sad picture of a very pretty young mum carrying her 4-5 month old baby in her arms back en route to her husband. They have both been torn from his life by the actions of this Lunatic evil person.
So many people here are defending him his state of mind almost as they feel sorry for this monster. No one discusses the mental state of the father and husband of that girl and child. How does he feel today with his whole future gone because of this guy! Frankly I wish he had waited till they landed and thrown himself under a train if he was so depressed.

How considerate of him that he chose a stark mountain side rather than picking somewhere like Nice and stuffing it into the City he could have
taken out another 150 people in the process maybe we should give him an award ??

Apparently his last flight was into Heathrow on the westerly runway! how considerate he was not to choose that flight and put it into central London

Some of the postings here are quite sickening! why not discuss the mental state of the father and husband of that wife and child he murdered? Not one word have i seen written about the mental state of this monsters victims only defence and understanding of a monster

Last edited by Pace; 27th Mar 2015 at 21:27.