PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2015, 07:46
koubri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simulator call-out

Hi everybody,

First of all thanks a lot for all the infos provided in this thread. I read it all form first page down to that 107th page and i admit it took me several days to go through it but defenitely worth it. It is very helpfull and well detailed. I think all has been said and that's even hard to find a question that has not been already discussed. And particularly thank you to Dominican and Fratemate who brought a lot of clarifications.

I am going for the screening soon, i am not rated on B767. In the briefing pack for the sim that i received (36 pages, revision Dec 2014) there are no call out. It has been mentionned several times that they are very strict regarding compliance with the profiles and call-outs but even though the profiles are well explained and the sequence well detailed in that guidance book, now i am wondering how does it work with the call outs.
I read in previous pages that someone pointed the same question, but it hasn't been replied or maybe that he got an answer via PM... anyway, could someone please let me know what are the call-outs ?