PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Pilots have left/Leaving Emirates
Old 25th Mar 2015, 17:58
flyingpig1987

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nolimitholdem
Why listen to people who are actually living there and working for EK, when you've got it all figured out from Europe?

I haven't got it figured out. That's why I am on here. The only thing I have figured out in my relatively short time in this career is that no one has it figured out. Name any airline in the world and you could find a group of pilots who would tell you not to come near it. Is there anywhere that could be considered the perfect airline - I'm not so sure any more. I have friends in airlines that I would think were great and they too are desperate to get out.

I am here trying to put my view point across of what I believe I see sitting on this side of the fence. I am trying to establish all the facts and that is why I am looking at great detail as to what many on the inside are saying. However what I will say is that here in Blighty things are also expensive, with little pay, no time off, max hours and management that don't care.

Is it therefore not just a case of finding somewhere that ticks more of the boxes rather than all of the boxes?