PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falklands anyone?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2015, 00:51
CAW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding this particular topic itīs pretty obvious that the country run by the press head-lines is not Argentina.

I admit that thereīs a chance that actually the british press (or the american for the matter) could be a branch of the Government... But History tends to show me otherwise.

As for the second question, Iīll surely dissapoint you: none of the above will be flying argentinean flags. Neither soon nor ever.

Again I tell you, the press lies to you. They just simplify things to an extreme that an alliance between russians, Yedis, Yodas and argentineans to recreate a proper scenario for Operation Corporate II -The Definite Challenge, will be their next headline.

Freedom of speech means that you can read whatever anyone puts out. But donīt forget that freedom of speech is firstly the freedom of the owner of the press to say whatever he wants. No proof, no real sources, no truth needed.

Just like this fantastic tale of the argentinean build-up that we read as a saga since a couple of year back.

Last edited by CAW; 25th Mar 2015 at 01:09.